Sunday 10 April 2011

I'm Not Moody. I'm Not Mad. I'm Just Have Nothing To Say

If people are not stop talking about other people, gossiping, give stupid comments like they are the only perfect human, in my mind only one phrase that appear quite often, ''SHUT THE FUCK UP". Who are you to judge people extremely negative. Just leave them alone. Lantak la janda bercinta dengan orang bujang, duda bercinta dengan anak dara. There's no wrong. Bukannya dia orang minta duit kat korang kalau nak keluar dating. Belum kena kat diri sendiri, boleh la nak jaga tepi kain orang. Kalau dah kena diri sendiri baru tau apa rasa. That's why I just shut my mouth from doing all the comments. Because they'll say, you're are too positive. Please don't be busybody la. Ok until now, if something appear in my mind, I'll edit this post. ^-^

1 comment:

  1. ull read too much, and dangg~ its hard to see u update a new post. and yup, regarding judging others, there is a time we need to judge, for exmple presentation, reflecting our wrongdoings, and exams.lol. but, as how u said, for things tht invlove personal matters, if we jsut dont have the exps, and the knowledges in certain matter, we really need to shutthefakap. (: and im agree to tht.

    ReplyDelete