Thursday 31 March 2011

Suicide

I cried so hard last night. I was at the peak of devastation. I can't control myself. I've tried but sadly I failed. Maybe to all of you it was a small matter, but not to me.

My appointment to meet a local masseuse had been cancelled twice in a row. I hate it. I have urinary incontinence, I've met doctor several times and yes there's something wrong about me but thank god my kidneys are okay. Get massage is one of my effort to gain back my health. No one want to stay at hospital with all those wires attach to your body right?

But don't get me wrong. I accept this fact. God loves me that's why He test me. So now, what's the connection of this post with the title?

Let me tell you. I've read Borneo Post yesterday, a second year civil engineering student died after commit a suicide. I'm pretty sure he was devastated, sad like me here. Commit suicide will never solve problem. It will bring so much problems especially to your love ones.
How sad, angry with somebody, or i failed a test or in life, commit suicide never appear to my mind. I kind of person who comfortable to go through pain alone, sometimes. If someone want to give me a shoulder to cry one, please don't judge me. Last night, I cried alone until I fall asleep without having my dinner first. That how sad was me till I have no appetite.

Friends and family, never take for granted this kind of issue. Commit suicide is now serious problem in Malaysia. Please give a hug to your love ones before it's too late.

p/s: Live your life no matter how hopeless it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment